จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

มีนาคม 26, 2556

Sam Claflin haven’t seen ‘Catching Fire’

Believed it or not? Sam Claflin said he have not seen the complete  ’Catching Fire’ movie yet, he just seen the trailer and exciting about the film

When asked if he’d seen the completed film or any footage from it? Sam said

“I have not seen it, I’ve seen a trailer may- maybe, maybe! (Laughter) Uh, maybe I shouldn’t have said that but yeah. But I’m very, very proud of this. It’s one of the things I’m really excited to share with the world! It’s a fantastic feat, I think.”

Francis Lawrence is truly a wonderful director. So to have his touch on this franchise is a great, is a great thing.”

He add that his role Finnick is “a very complex character. From people who’ve read the books, they’ll know that he has his ups and his downs. He’s very much in love with Annie Cresta, this girl who goes crazy from his own district. He gets sort of put into the games to protect and preserve Katniss and her reputation. That’s pretty much my role, I’m a good guy”

0 ความคิดเห็น: