จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

ธันวาคม 07, 2555

Hugh Jackman talk X-Men: Days of Future Past

 Actor, Hugh Jackman who a signature of Wolverine has talk to Hitfix about returning for ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’?

When the host asked “Where a rumor to be storing and intermittent appearance in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ can you confirm that is that happening? and Hugh said
“I’ve been talking to Bryan Singer about it” he revealed. “I haven’t seen a script. I don’t know what that will be. The whole journey began with Bryan so I’d love to be able to work with him again. I’m not sure what form that will take.”
“X-Men” will back with Ian McKellen (Magneto) and possibly Patrick Stewart (Professor X) who near a deal
Days of Future Past – set release date on scheduled to be released on July 18, 2014.

0 ความคิดเห็น: